Positive Transformation in the Lives of People and Organizations
My background includes
- 20 years in the software industry
- M.A. in Applied Behavioral Science, specializing in coaching and consulting in organizations.
- B.A. in Psychology
- Certified mediator by the King County Dispute Resolution Center
- Crisis intervention counselor for the King County Crisis Line
- Graduate, Accomplishment Coaching, Coach Training Program
- Trained in Polarity Management
- Trained in Process Work
- Certified to administer the Strength Deployment Inventory
(Relationship awareness / conflict instrument)
- Leadership and adventure education as an instructor for Outward Bound
- Mother of two (twins)
- An avid paragliding pilot.
I am a radiant, loving, discerning, powerful leader. I work with clients by meeting them wherever they are in life and charting a path towards personal achievement, accountability, and authenticity.
My theory of practice focuses on the health of the individual and the organization. Typically, I look at health through the lenses of play, relationships, creativity, teaching and learning, with the primary goal of reconnecting clients with their passion, purpose, and potential.
Play: How is success recognized and celebrated? How do you recharge? Where in life do you find joy?
Relationships: What are your strengths and blind-spots as you relate to family and friends, peers, supervisors, and subordinates? How does your relationship style serve you, and how does it limit you?
Creativity: Where in life do you find your greatest self-expression? Who would you be with greater access to your power to create in your life, rather than merely responding to it?
Teaching: How and where are you sharing your gifts, skills, and talents with others? What is the role of service in your life?
Learning: How do you adapt to ever increasing rates of change? What new skills would most increase your resilience? What old skills might be holding you back? What would change if you embraced learning as a way of being?